ONLINE GRANT ACCEPTED: TBA
- Purpose: Promote good will in North Dakota communities by helping fund priority projects that strengthen and enhance leaders, communities,and agriculture across the state of North Dakota.
- Grants awarded only to IRS listed 501(c)(3) nonprofit tax exempt groups, or government agencies in good standing. Groups without such designation seeking to apply may enlist a fiscal sponsor verify before applying with email@example.com or 701-590-4614.
- Extensions may be granted at the discretion of the RLNDAA Foundation Board.
- Approved grant requests may be funded in full or partially, at the discretion of the RLNDAA Foundation Board.
- Funds must be spent with-in one year of receiving a grant.
- Grant reports must be completed before future funding is considered.
- Projects or programs that benefit a greater number of residents
- Promote and build leadership, communities and agriculture
- Projects that promote economic growth through teamwork
- Requests that demonstrate applicants will seek or has secured other funding sources
- Tangible items and training
- Requests for operating funds or day-to-day expenses
The following will NOT be considered:
- RLNDAA Foundation does not make multi-year pledges.
- Funding for endowments.
- Religious work or lobbying efforts.